I have lived 26 years and have had valuable life experiences and through this I have develop my life laws!
1. Make a list. Life flows smoothly when you know what needs to be done. When you see it you can accomplish it instead of wasting time thinking about what you need to be doing it you can just do it!
2. Treat yourself. You are very special and need to be treated as such but do not look to others for the treatment that you should be proving yourself. No one is saying go buy a $1,000 pair of shoes if you can not afford them but do something nice for yourself. It can be as simple as a bubble bath by candlelight.
3. Try something new. It is important to create new memories by doing new things. Do not fall into the routine of doing the same things and going the same places during your leisure time. Be open to new adventures you never know where they can lead you. Plus they make great memories and stories for later years.
4. Love Always, even if you get hurt. No I’m not saying you have to stay with a cheating partner or endure abuse. But when you feel love give it back and if you feel has let you down do not give up on it. Down is not out and the future is full of endless possibilities.
5. Always look you best. On days when you feel down do not dress the part for it will only add to your somber mood. Instead look who you would like to feel and it can brighten up your mood. Plus you never know what the day holds and who you may be regarding business or pleasure.
Hot Pink Kisses,